Here is a list of the market & events we will be attending between now and Christmas.
- Brecon farmers market Saturday14th Nov 9.30 am until 2.00 pm- In the market hall as usual http://breconfarmersmarkets.wordpress.com/producers/
- Llandovery farmers market Saturday 28th Nov 9.30 am until 2.00 pm– In the market square
- llangynidr farmers market Sunday 29th Nov 10.30 am until 1.30 pm- In the village hall http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/mid/listings/pages/event.shtml?eid=275529&rid=80 for further dates.
- Llandeilo festival of the senses Saturday 21st Nov to Sunday 22nd Nov – producers in and around the town. http://www.orchardweb.co.uk/fest/events.html for details of all that’s going on
- Llandovery Christmas lights switch on Friday 27th Nov from about 3.00pm until after Santa arrives at 6.30pm.
- Brecon farmers market Saturday12th Dec 9.30 am until 2.00 pm- In the market hall as usual http://breconfarmersmarkets.wordpress.com/producers/
- llangynidr farmers market Sunday 20th Dec 10.30 am until 1.30 pm- In the village hall http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/mid/listings/pages/event.shtml?eid=275529&rid=80 for further dates.
- Llansawel farmers market 19th December 10.00 am until 2.00 pm. A local market well attended by craft producers as well.
- Llanerchaeron near Aberaeron (National trust) Christmas and food fair Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th Dec 10.00 am until 4.00pm http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-events-find_event.htm?propertyID=219
- Talgarth Christmas fair 5th Dec all day in and around the town. With food, craft and activity stalls.
- Aberystwyth Christmas farmers market 19th Dec in the town centre from about 10.00 am
- Brecon Christmas market Saturday 28th Nov in the town centre from 9.30 am until 3.00 pm
We look forward to seeing you there if you can make it.
Please say hello and tell us if you read the blog.