Artwork in Andorra – taken during last years summer holiday.
Sam always puts photos up with little or no explanation so it leaves it down to me as her proofreader (just shows I an useful for somethings. The W.O.). During our break in Andorra (how did we decide to go there, but aren’t we glad we did?), we came across this site with a number of what we can only describe as modern art works of which this is the most amusing. As an aside we would recommend Andorra as a holiday destination without reservation, although we went is Summer and it was beautiful, so go and give it a go.
But now to matters of the present. I saw a new incoming link from http://joannasfood.blogspot.com/ called the tree of happiness. I went over to have a read and we were listed there……….
You have to list six things that make you happy and six blogs that make you happy. So here are six blogs http://kitschenpink.blogspot.com/ making and baking in pretty Norfolk – check out her little home made dogs. They made me smile
http://bakeandsew.wordpress.com/ cooking and sewing, 2 of my loves.
http://bee-leaf.blogspot.com/ something different – camping wild, making baskets – I’d love to make baskets
http://somersetseasons.blogspot.com/ – photographs of Somerset in abundance.
http://codlinsandcream.blogspot.com/ more from Wales.
http://www.talesfromthechickenhouse.blogspot.com/ A clever young lady writing about things she loves.
6 happy things – I’ve cheated and tried to think of things that happened this week which made me smile.
- Falling asleep in the rocking chair in front of the wood-burner, feet up on the footstool (I did this yesterday!)
- Snuggling up to toasty T-W-O, I do this every evening.
- Watching some of Children in Need last night on the tele (I didn’t get any of the soap things as I don’t watch them but the Strictly spot was good)
- The bacon, sausage and egg sandwich I had for lunch – naughty but nice!
- Having a coffee and a chat with our neighbour this afternoon. What a great way to pass a Saturday afternoon. He sculpts pieces of scrap wood into all manner of things, birds, bears, a rocking horse, he’s very clever.
- Getting the Internet back this week, many thanks to the BT engineer who had to work all morning on our problem.